Work as a Tour guide
Wir suchen junge / jung gebliebene dynamische Tour Guides, die sich für Berlins Geschichte und Kultur begeistern und ihr Wissen gern mit anderen teilen möchten.
Du sprichst fließend Deutsch und / oder Englisch
Du studierst oder hast schon studiert Geschichte, Architektur, Politik etc. und/oder interessierst dich generell für die deutsche und insbesondere die Geschichte Hamburgs
Du suchst eine anspruchsvolle Nebenbeschäftigung auf freiberuflicher Basis
Schick uns bitte Deine Bewerbung an: firstname.lastname@example.org
Work as a Ticker Seller/Pick Up Guide!
WE ARE CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR A TICKET SELLER/PICK UP GUIDE
Looking for part time work in the tourism industry? We need outgoing, friendly, and detail-oriented people to join our team. You would be selling tickets at our meeting points, keeping track of money, and doing a small amount of paperwork in order to make sure our tours run properly.
You must be able to work as a freelancer in Germany. You will not be able to be paid until you have a valid steuernummer.
This is a great way to get started in the tourism industry!
Work as an English Language Guide!
OUR ENGLISH TEAM IS CURRENTLY FULL, CHECK BACK LATER JUST IN CASE!
Tour guiding is fascinating work - intellectually, demanding, working outside, meeting people from around the world and showing them around Berlin is enormous fun!
When we recruit new guides, we stick to certain criteria:
- You must be fluent in English, to at least a near-native level
- You must be a post-graduate who has been living in Berlin at least a year, preferably longer
- We are particularly interested to hear from graduates in history or architecture but will consider any graduate who shows a passionate and informed interest in German and Berlin history
- You must be able to work as a freelancer in Germany. You will not be able to be paid until you have a valid steuernummer
- Preference for bilingual (DE/EN) candidates
Applicants engaged in relevant post-graduate research are always welcome to apply. In terms of personal qualities, we look for outgoing people who are natural raconteurs. You also need to be able to think on your feet! You need a good loud voice, experience addressing large groups of people and you need to be available on a flexible basis. A sense of humour is also required!
Get in touch
Interested? Then please contact us on email@example.com mark the subject line "Guide Work," "Ticket Seller Work," or "Ticket-Seller Work".