Customized private tours
Does this sound like you?
- visiting Berlin with your family and want the convenience of your own guide, perhaps using a minibus?
- only have a few short hours in the city between business meetings and want to cram in as much as possible without being limited to our regular tour schedule?
- organizing a conference here and would like to offer walking tours or bus/coach tours to the delegates, perhaps starting from the hotel or conference venue?
- interested in Berlin's fascinating history and/or the extraordinary changes of the last few years and want the attention of a private guide?
- looking for a tour tailored to your specific interests?
… then allow us to make you an offer. We have an unparalleled team of guides who all speak flawless English and who would love to show you Berlin. Choose from one of our tours below or let us customize a tour to suit your specific wishes!
We can organize tours long in advance or at short notice. The advantage of booking in advance is that you can book and pay for a tour using our secure credit card facility. Don't run the risk of leaving it too late – we can get booked up although we always try to accommodate latecomers.
Simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out one of our tour request forms below and let us know:
- The desired tour dates.
- The size of the group (adults/children). There is no limit on the size of your group.
- Your name, telephone number and email address
- What topic are you interested in? You can choose one of our usual routes (please see our regular tours) or let us tailor a tour to your special interests!
- Do you have any other requests? e.g. are there any particular museums you would like to visit?
We look forward to hearing from you!
Pick Your Tour
Our All-in-one tour! See ALL of Berlin’s main sights:
Touch the Berlin Wall, stand over Hitler's Bunker, walk through the Brandenburg Gate, cross through Checkpoint Charlie, marvel at Museum Island.
And LOTS more!
Join an expert guide on this detailed tour of how and where Hitler’s National Socialist Party took control of Germany.
Visit memorials for the Third Reich’s many victims, and walk through the Nazi government district.
As the first company to offer tours to Sachsenhausen, we seek to provide tours that do justice to a complex and difficult history and place the camp and memorial in the broader context of the camp system, the Holocaust, and Germany's postwar grappling with the crimes of the Nazi period.
Berlin without Potsdam is like Paris without Versailles. A royal residence since the 17th Century, Potsdam boasts not only spectacular palaces, but a fascinating Cold War history as well!
Built overnight in total secrecy, the Berlin Wall divided Berlin, Germany, and the world for almost 30 years!
Join us on this exciting tour. Trace the path of the Berlin Wall, hear exciting escape stories, take a closer look at life under communism, see where the Wall came down!
Discover Berlin's ambivalent queer history, including both periods of remarkable sexual experimentation and of horrific repression and persecution. This tour goes beyond the dominant narratives to tell a fascinating story aimed at everyone!
Berlin's Street Art scene is infamous. It all started with the Berlin Wall, but the scene exploded in Berlin's 1990's alternative heyday and has carried on ever since. This is the kind of tour where new stuff is cropping up all the time! Come along and see a side of Berlin you'd never find on your own!
There's more to Berlin's food scene than just potatoes! Discover the history of Berlin's history and cuisine in the best way - through your stomach!
Beer and Berlin, what could be better? Visit three bars in three hours and see just how good German beer can be.
Limited to 15 places. This tour does sell out! Book now to avoid disappointment.
Zum ersten Mal in Berlin? Dann ist das die perfekte Tour für Sie! Besuchen Sie die berühmten Sehenswürdigkeiten Berlins und hören Sie spannende Geschichten, die die Vergangenheit lebendig erscheinen lassen.
Als das erste Unternehmen, welches Führungen in der Gedenkstätte Sachsenhausen anbot, sind wir die Experten, um Ihnen das tägliche Lagerleben , den Holocaust und die schwierige Zeit nach dem Nazionalsozlialismus auf wissenschaftlicher Basis, durch unsere lizensierten Guides zu erläutern.
In Berlin wurde nicht nur die Berliner Mauer künstlerisch gestaltet. Finden Sie auf dieser Tour heraus, wie sich die Berliner Straßenkunst seit den 90er Jahren entwickelt und perfektioniert hat.
Entdecken Sie mehr als 1200 Jahre Geschichte auf diesem Rundgang durch Hamburg und seiner Altstadt.